131. Who among the following is known as the ‘Father of Indian Medicine’?
132. He was an ancient Indian surgeon, also known as the ‘Father of Surgery’.
133. Which of the following books dwells upon various surgeries and surgical instruments?
a. Charaka Samhita
b. Bhrigu Samhita
c. Sushruta Samhita
Answer: Sushruta Samhita
134. Who of the following is credited with the introduction of decimal system?
135. Who among the following is the author of the book ‘Prithviraj Raso’?
a. Bana Bhatt
b. Chand Bardai
c. Todar Mal
Answer: Chand Bardai
136. The greatest invention of man in palaeolithic age was :
137. Who discovered the Indus Valley Civilization :
Answer: Dayaram Sahini
138. The Vedas are the main source of information for which civilization :
139. Rig Veda is believed by the historians to have been written when it was :
Answer: Beginning of Iron age
140. The territory of Porus who offered strong resistance to Alexander was situated between the rivers of
A. Sutlej and Beas
B. Jhelum and Chenab
C. Ravi and Chenab
D. Ganga and Yamuna
Answer: Jhelum and Chenab