11. Which Sufi saint dargah is at Ajmer?
(A) Salim chisti
(B) Muinuddin chisti
(C) Baba Farid
(D) Hazarat Nizamuddin
Answer: Muinuddin chisti
12. What was the term used by the Sufis for the successor nominated by the teacher of a particular order or srisilah ?
13. For the first time land was divided into different categories for purposes of revenue on the basis of the quality of land and its capacity for production during the reign of
(A) Alauddin Khilji
(B) Feroze thuglaq
(C) Sher Sha Suri
(D) Maohammadbin Tuglaq
Answer: Sher Sha Suri
14. The capital of India was shifted during the reign of
15. The earliest evidence of silver in India is found in the
(A) Harappa Culture
(B) Chalcolithic culture of western India
(C) Vedic texts
(D) Silver punch – marked coins
Answer: Harappa Culture
16. The dynasty that excelled itself as a naval power was that of
17. The structure of Qutub miner was completed by
(A) Aaram Shah
(B) Qutbuddin Aibak
(D) Mohammadbin Tuglaq
18. Which minor rock edict of Ashoka describes the conquest of Kalinga by Ashoka?
19. Archalogical excavations have revealed remains of stadium in
Answer : Lothal
20. Which of the following Rajput dynasties did not surrender to Akbar?