1. “_____________is believed to mark the main site of Hastinapur, which was capital of Kauravas and Pandava, The imperial gazetteer of India quotes about which of the following places?
2. “Revere all the Buddhas, revere the dharma, revere the sangha” Which among the following quotes this _________?
[A] Allahabad Pillar Inscription
[B] Asoka Edict XII
[C] Asoka Edict X
[D] Mathura Lion capital
Answer: Mathura Lion capital
3. World’s first oil paintings have been found in which of the following countries?
Answer : Afghanistan, Bamiyan caves
4. Begram in Afghanistan was a capital of which of the following kings?
5. At which among the following sites the where first evidence of cultivation of cotton has been found?
Answer : Nal
6. Vijayanagara is compared to the chola for
(A) Rural local self government
(B) Display of wealth
(C) Foreign conquests
(D) System of land revenue
Answer: Display of wealth
7. Babar won the battle of Panipet mainly because of
(A) His cavalry
(B) His military skills
(C) Tulughma system
(D) Afghans disunity
Answer: His military skills
8. The shahnama was written by
(C) Amir khusrao
(D) Abdul fazal
9. The spread of the Harappa civilisation is coterminous with the
(A) Irrigation facilities
(B) Soil fertility
(C) Wheat producing zone
(D) Availability of raw materials and minerals
Answer: Wheat producing zone
10. Chinese pilgrim Fahien visited in
(A) 4 th century
(B) 5 th century
(C) 3 th century
(D) 7 th century
Answer: 5th century