RIGHT AGAINST EXPLOITATION (ARTICLE 23-24)
- Article 23 – Prohibition of traffic in human beings and forced labour.
- Article 24 – Prohibition of employment of children (Under the age of 14) in factories and mines.
RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF RELIGION (ARTICLE 25 and article 28)
- Article 25 – Freedom of conscience and free profession, practice and propagation of religion.
- Article 26 – Freedom to manage religious affairs.
- Article 27 – Freedom as to pay taxes for promotion of any particular religion.
- Article 28 – Freedom from attending religious instruction.
CULTURAL AND EDUCATIONAL RIGHTS ( ARTICLES 29 AND 30)
- Article 29 – Protection of interest of minorities.
- Article 30 – Right of minorities to establish and administer educational institutions.
Article 32 – Remedies for enforcement of Fundamental Rights.
DIRECTIVE PRINCIPAL OF STATES POLICY (ARTICLE 36 TO 51)
- Article 36 – Definition
- Article 37– Application of Directive Principles of State Policy
- Article 39A – Equal justice and free legal aid
- –Article 40 – Organization of a village panchayat
- Article 41 – Right to work, to education, and to public assistance in certain cases
- Article 43 – Living Wages, etc. for Workers.
- Article 43A – Participation of workers in the management of industries.
- Article 44 – Uniform civil code.
- Article 45 – Provision for free and compulsory education for children.
- Article 46 – Promotion of educational and economic interest of scheduled castes (SC), scheduled tribes (ST), and OBC.
- Article 47– Duty of the state to raise the level of nutrition and the standard of living and to improve public health.
- Article 48 – Organization of agriculture and animal husbandry.
- Article 49 – Protection of monuments and places and objects of natural importance.
- Article 50 – Separation of judiciary from the executive.
- Article 51 – Promotion of international peace and security.