11. Who was the Governor General of India when the first war of India’s independence broke out in 1857?
Ans: Lord Canning.
12. The first session of the Indian National Congress was presided over by:
Ans: Womesh Chander Banerjee.
13.Who set up the Indian Independence League?
Ans: Rash Bihari Bose.
14.Who once remarked “ Nehru is patriot while Jinnah is a Politician”
Ans: Mohammed Iqbal.
15. Where was the Civil disobedience movement launched in 1922?
16.When was the Non-Cooperation movement suspended?
17. Which movement marked Gandhiji’s entry into national politics?
Ans: Champaran Movement.
18. The first weekly paper published by the Indian National Congress in 1889?
Ans: Voice of India.
19.Who is the founder of Ghadar party?
Ans: Lala Hardayal.
20. Name of the commission which was appointed by the British Government to probe the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre?
Ans: The Hunter Commission.