41. The only national leader who was in favour of the Cripp’s plan and the acceptance of the principle of Pakistan?
42. Which session of Indian National Congress passed resolution on national economic programme and on fundamental rights and duties?
Ans: Karachi session of 1931.
43. Who was proclaimed as the emperor of India during the great Indian Mutiny of 1857?
Ans: Bahadur Shah II.
44. When did Indian National Congress adopt a resolution demanding complete independence for the first time?
45. Who was the viceroy of India when Montague- Chelmsford reforms were introduced?
Ans: Lord Chelmsford.
46. What is the nick name of the English East India Company?
Ans: John Company.
47. Who was the Prime Minister of Britain during the Revolt of 1857?
Ans: Lord Palmerstone.
48.Where was the Provisional Government of Independent India (Azad Hind) formed?
49.In which act, the rule of East India Company ended in India?
Ans: Govt. of India Act, 1858.
50.The Kakinada session of the Indian National Congress, which inspired the launch of the Vaikom Satyagraha , was held in :