31. What was the agenda of the Round Table Conference (1930-1932)?
Ans: Discuss the Simon Commission Report.
32. At which session of the Indian National Congress was “Vande Mataram” sung for the first time?
Ans: 1896 Session.
33. Who gave the slogan” Give me blood and I promise you freedom”?
Ans: Subhash Chandra Bose.
34. When did the Government of the English East India Company come to an end?
Ans: 1858 A.D.
35. Where did the Congress Working committee first accept the idea of the Quit India Movement?
36. When did Indian National Congress adopt the resolution of “self Government” for the first time?
37. Which leader died on the day the Non cooperation movement was launched in 1920?
Ans: Bal Gangadhar Tilak.
38. In 1938, Subhash Chandra Bose was elected as the president of Indian National Congress defeating Gandhiji’s candidate. Who was this candidate?
Ans: Pattabhi Sita Ramayya
39. Who is the only Keralite to become the President of Indian National Congress?
Ans: Chettur Sankaran Nair.
40. Which year onwards Gandhi Jayanthi is celebrated as international non violence day?