51. The Cripps Mission visited India during the regime of :
Ans: Lord Linlithgow.
52. Who founded the Indian League?
Ans: Shishir Kumar Ghose.
53. The famous INA trials took place at the Red Fort, Delhi in?
54. Who wrote the book “The origin of the Indian National Congress”?
Ans: Pattabhi Sita Ramayya.
55. Who was the leader of the Revolt of 1857 at Jagadishpur?
Ans: Kunwar Singh.
56. “The congress is in reality a civil war without arms” Who said this?
Ans: Sir Syed Ahmad Khan.
57. The second visit of Simon Commission was in?
58. Name the viceroy of India when the Rowlatt Act was repealed?
ans: Lord Reeding.
59.Who was the president of the Indian National Congress in the Gaya Session of 1922?
60.When did Gandhiji start the Sabarmati Ashram?