- Which agency of United Nations is behid the concept of Globally Important Agricultural Heritage Systems (GIAHS)?
Answer: Food and Agriculture organisation
2. What is the name of the inland tax on the sale, or production of sale, of specific goods or a tax on good produced for sale within a country?
Answer: Excise Duty
3. Moody’s, Standard & Poor (S&P), and Fitch are the world’s leading _____?
Answer: Credit Rating Agencies
4. What is the name of the electronic messaging system to send unsolicited messages, especially advertising?
5. The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal) Act is popularly known as ____?
Answer: The Vishaka Guidelines
6. Which major English professional football club has the nickname of ‘the Gunners’?
Answer: Arsenal Football Club
7. Which device is used in the automobiles to convert toxic pollutants in exhaust gas to less toxic pollutants?
Answer: Catalytic Convertor
8. What are Barnacle Bill, Big Joe, Block Island and Yogi?
Answer: Different rocks on Mars
9. Which Congress President of the British origin wrote the memoris ‘Indian & Home Memories’?
Answer: Henry Cotton
10. Where is India’s famous Coin Museum situated?