1.Antipyretics are the medicines used to lower_____?
Answer: Body Temperature
2. Which chemical present in cigarette smoke causes cancer?
3. Which disease is caused by an extra copy of chromosome number-21?
Answer: Downs Syndrome
4. In India, National Press Day is observed on
Answer: November 16
5. Who was the first ruler in history to advocate conservation measures for wildlife protection?
Answer: Emperor Ashoka
6. Who was the first winner of the Indira Gandhi Award for National integration?
Answer: Swami Ranganathananda
7. Which country has the nickname of ‘the Warm Heart of Africa’?
8. Which Chola king was murdered by the rebellious mob?
9. Who described Gandhiji as a ‘Good Little Man’?
Answer: Lord Halifax
10. What is the typically used frequency of dial tone in a telephone?
Answer: 33 Hz