1. Which chemical is also known in the names ‘Pearl Ash and Salt Wormwood’?
Answer: Potassium Carbonate
2. Which compound is formed when benzene reacts with propene?
3. Which region of the Earth experiences maximum chemical weathering?
Answer: Equatoria Region
4. Which is the longest continuously operating hotel in Asia?
Answer: Great Eastern Hotel (Kolkata)
5. In which financial year was the Railway finances separated from general finances?
6. Which Indian state has the largest number of factories?
7. What is known as the most promising non-conventional energy source?
Answer: Solar energy
8. Who stated that ‘Indian farmer is born in debt, live in debt and dies in debt’?
Answer: Prof. M.L. Darling
9. Where is the Central Agmark Laboratory is situated?
10. Which chemical compound is the major component of turpentine?