- Which multinational corporation was founded as ‘Japan Optical Industries Ltd’ in 1917?
2. Which test is done to measure the amount of fetal hemoglobin transferred from a fetus to a mother’s blood stream?
Answer: The Kleihauer test
3. Which place is known as ‘the Cradle of Indian Architecture’?
Answer: Aihole (karnataka)
4. Which chemical is known in the nicknames of ‘Liquid glass & Water glass’?
Answer: sodium silicate
5. Which ancient inscription mentions that ‘the whole world was enveloped in the darkness that was enemies’?
Answer: The Aihole Inscription of 643 (Pulikeshi II)
6. Which fruit crop’s important varieties are the Olympus, Cardinal, Red chief & Beauty?
7. The Gardiner’s Sign List is associated with which ancient civilization?
Answer: The Egyption Civilization
8. In which city is the John Lennon Airport situated?
9. Which athletics item’s inevitable part is the water jumps?
Answer: Steeple Chase
10. Which American city is known as ” the theme park capital of the world”