- What is the name of a smaller, faster memory which stores copies of the data from frequently used main memory locations?
2. Indian National University of Defence, a dedicated first-of-its-kind institution for training and research in military studies will be set up at _____?
3. Which was the first Indian language into which the Bible was translated in the name ‘Cardila’ & was printed in 1554?
4. In which year was the Consumer Protection Act enacted by the Indian Parliament?
5. Which American city has the nickname of ‘the Land of Pleasant Living’?
6. Who was the only US President to serve two non-consecutive terms in office?
7. Who was the first US President to die in Office?
8. The neurological disorder characterized by an irresistible urge to move one’s body to stop uncomfortable or odd sensations is known as ____?
9. Name the international forum to discuss & implement supervisory norms in all the banks of the world?
10. The Smithsonian Agreement of December 1971 s associated with which field?