- Which five Year Plan’s target was the eradication of illiteracy among the people in the age group of 15 to 35 years?
2. Which Article of the Constitution deals with joint sitting of both Houses of the Parliament?
3. Bannerghatta National Park is situated near which metropolitan city?
4. Which famous writer coined the term of ‘Banana republic’ to denote politically unstable countries?
5. Who is the author of book of poems ‘Canto General’ which attempts to be a history of the entire America?
6. Who was the only Muslim woman to be a member of the Constituent Assembly of India?
7. The national hockey team of which country has the nickname of ‘the Green Shirts’?
8. Which channel in the Indian Ocean separates the Lakshadweep Islands of Kalpeni, Suheli Par & Maliku Atoll?