1.Which organ of the United Nations is under suspended animation from 1st November 1994?
2. Which was the last territory prepared for self-government by the Trusteeship Council of United nations?
3. Which was the world commission for environmental protection & development appointed in 1987 by the United Nations?
4. The LOBAYAN movement, which champion the course of protecting trees and vegetations, originated in which country?
5. Which organisation is known as ‘the Environmental Commandos’?
6. Which movement is functioning with the purpose of creating a world order capable of opposing the consequences of globalization?
7. Which viral disease is also known as ‘Kyasanur Forest Disease’?
8. Which technology enables mobile phone users to retain their mobile telephone numbers when changing from one mobile network operator to another?
9. What are identified by the Pennant Number?
10. Which was the first planet discovered using a telescope?