- Which is the heaviest satellite launched by Indian Space Research Organisation?
2. In which year was the National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) established?
3. Which organisation’s motto is ‘Dharmo Rakshati Rakshatia (Dharma protects those who protect Dharma) ‘?
4. Who was the President of the Indian National Congress to expel Indira Gandhi from the organisation in 1969?
5. In which Indian state is the famous Chandravalli Caves situated?
6. Who is known as ‘the Grand Old Man of 1857 Revolt’?
7. Where is the Kerala Soil Museum situated?
8. Which type of bacteria present in water is also known as ‘Terror of the Deep’?
9. The ‘Iodine Number’ is often used to determine the amount of _____?
10. Which enzyme is used for the clarification of fruit juice?