1. Who is the only Indian male athlete to win an individual gold in Commonwealth Games?
Answer: Milkha Singh
2. What is the name of the U-shaped body of water formed when a wide meander from the main stem of a river is cut off to create a lake?
Answer: Oxbow Lake
3. In which country is the Europe’s largest lake Ladoga situated?
4. Which English traveller is widely known as ‘England’s pioneer to India’?
Answer: Ralph Fitch
5. Which country other than India has peacock as the national bird?
6. The tornadoes are associated with which type of clouds?
7. What is known as ‘the Cricket Championship of India’?
Answer: Ranji Trophy
8. Which metal is stored in vacuum sealed borosilicate glass ampoules?
9. Which compound of Selenium is used as an anti-dandruff agent in shampoos?
Answer: Selenium disulfide
10. Which element inhibit Hashimoto’s disease which affects thyroid cells?