1. basic structure from the Constitution of _____?
2. Which is the South India’s first high altitude cricket stadium?
Answer: Krishnagiri Stadium (Wayanad)
3. Where is the Kulachal Stadium situated?
Answer: Pangode (Trivandrum)
4. Which day is observed as ‘the World Cities Day’ by the United Nations?
Answer: October 31
5. Which is the octopus shaped lake of Kerala?
6. Which device is used to determine the concentration of metal ions like sodium, potassium and calcium?
Answer: Flame photometer
7. Which chemical is popularly known as ‘the Gun Cotton & Flash Cotton’?
Answer: Nitrocellulose (cellulose nitrate)
8. Who is known as ‘the Father of Modern Indian Dance’?
Answer: Uday Shankar
9. Which is the butterfly shaped gland in Human Body?
Answer: Thyroid Gland
10. The Naharkatia oilfield is situated in the basin of the river _____?