- Jatinga, a village in Dima Hasao district of Assam State is famous for which natural phenomenon?
Answer: Birds committing suicide
2. In which country is Antarctica popularly known as ‘Tierra de O’Higgins’?
3. Which country’s popular dance music is ‘Habanera’?
4. Which type of soil is developed as the result of leaching?
Answer: Laterite soil
5. What was the number of States fought the American War of Independence?
6. Who was the first Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations?
Answer: Louise Frechette
7. Who is the current Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations?
Answer: Jan Eliasson
8. Which Australian State has the nickname of ‘The Festival State’?
Answer: South Australia
9. Which world city is known as ‘the City of Churches’?
10. Which city of Australia is situated on the banks of the river Torrens?