- What is the name of the cone-shaped deposit of sediment crossed and built up by streams?
Answer: Alluvial fan
2. Which country was ruled by the ‘Pagan Dynasty’?
3. Which test is the mandatory examination for determining brain death?
Answer: The Apnea test
4. Which organ produces the hormone natriuretic peptide?
5. Microfarad is the unit of _____?
6. Which hormone produced by kidneys help to monitor blood pressure?
7. What is the name of the state of confusion of rapid onset caused by withdrawal from alcohol?
Answer: Delirium tremens
8. Which chemical is known as ‘Absolute alcohol’?
Answer: Ethanol( Ethyl Alcohol)
9. Which international mutual aid fellowship was founded in 1935 by Bill Wilson & Dr. Bob Smith?
Answer: Alcoholics Anonymous
10. In 2013, which Indian was appointed UNICEF’s brand Ambassador for South Asia?
Answer: Sachin Tendulkar