41. Which is the first Grama Panchayat in Kerala to declare its own water policy?
Answer: Perumanna (Kozhikode District)
42. The presence of which biological molecules are detected through the Molisch’s test?
43. Which Ocean’s marginal seas are the Beaufort Sea and Chukchi Sea?
Answer: Arctic Ocean
44. Which chemical is also known in the nickname of ‘the English Salt’?
Answer: Magnesium sulphate
45. The lake Tsomgo, famous for its changing colors is situated in which Indian state?
46. Name the only tribal leader whose portrait is present in the Central Hall of the Indian Parliament?
Answer: Birsa Munda
47. The strange hobby of visiting cemeteries and enjoying funerals is known as _____?
48. Which British newspaper is known in the nickname of ‘The Earl Grey Lady’?
Answer: The Guardian
49. The Berne Convention of 1886 was the first international agreement governing _____?
50. Who were the signatories of the Indus Water Treaty of 1960?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru and Ayub Khan