- The throne of which country’s royal family is referred to as ‘the Chrysanthemum Throne’?
2. Which part of the Himalayas is famous for the Karewa soil formation?
Answer: Kashmir Himalayas
3. Which famous National Park of India derives its name from the Semul or red silk cotton trees the bloom abundantly in the locality?
Answer: Simlipal National Park (Odisha)
4. Who founded the Ahmadiyya Movement in 1889?
Answer: Mirza Gulam Ahmad
5. Who said that ‘the Directive Principles of State Policy is like a cheque payable at the convenience of bank’?
Answer: KT Shah
6. Which Indian online shopping company was launched in 2011 by Vivek Gaur, Sandeep Sharma & Anand Jadhav?
7. Which Indian city has the nickname of ‘the Millennium City’?
Answer: Gurgaon (Haryana)
8. Which Indian state’s official flower is Lotus?
9. Which scientist discovered the concept of radioactive half life?
Answer: Ernest Rutherford
10. Which scientist drafted the MAUD Committee report, which prompted USA to begin atomic bomb project?
Answer: James Chadwick