- Who was the first Indian to win the prestigious Fukuoka Prize in 1991?
Answer: Pandit Ravi Shankar
2. Which freedom fighter is the author of ‘Who Owns India’?
Answer: Ashok Mehta
3. Which was the first princely state to join the independent Indian Union?
4. In which state is the Velavadar Blackbuck National Park situated, which is the only tropical grassland in India to be recognised as a National Park?
5. Which building is described as ‘the British India Taj Mahal’?
Answer: Victoria Memorial Hall (Kolkata)
6. Which British architect designed the Victoria Memorial hall in Kolkata?
Answer: William Emerson
7. Who founded the Bharat Mahila Parishad?
Answer: Ramabai Ranade
8. Which rebellion of 1855-56 was lead by Kanhu Murmu?
Answer: The Santhal Rebellion
9. In which year was the paper currency first introduced in India?
10. Which train was renamed ‘Yoga Express’ in January 2015?
Answer: Haridwar Mail