- Which was India’s first fully indigenously built nuclear power station?
Answer: Madras Atomic Power Station
2. What is the pH value of fresh cow milk?
Answer: 6.5 to 6.7
3. Where is the headquarters of the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE)?
4. Which test is used to identify the presence of buffalo milk in cow milk?
Answer: Hansa Test
5. Which important mineral is deficient in the milk?
6. Which acid is added to coagulate milk to make paneer?
Answer: Citric acid
7. Which part of the heart is responsible for the initiation of the heartbeat?
Answer: Sinoatrial node
8. What is measured with the help of an auxanometer?
Answer: Rate of growth of Plants
9. Which popular novel of Devaki Nandan Khatri is considered to be the first work of prose in the modern Hindi language?
10. In which country was the martial arts of Wushu developed?