- In which state is the Mejia Thermal Power Station situated?
Answer: West Bengal
2. Which country’s largest airline is ‘the Aegean Airlines’?
3. Which is the world’s largest trade fair of books, based on the number of publishing companies represented?
Answer: The Frankfurt Book Fair
4. Which chemical is also known as ‘Flores martis’?
Answer: Iron Chloride
5. In which year was the National Book Trust (NBT) founded?
6. Who represented India at the Bretton Woods Conference on 1-22 July 1944, which led to the establishment of IMF & World Bank?
Answer: C.D Deshmukh
7. Which Indian scientist served as secretary to Rabindranath Tagore during foreign visits?
Answer: P.C Mohalanobis
8. In which capital city is the famous ‘Garden of Dreams’ situated?
9. ‘Albatross, Double Eagle & Dog Licence’ are the terms associated with which sports item?
10. Which search engine was initially named ‘Jerry & David’s Guide to the World Wide Web’?
Answer: Yahoo Inc