- Who composed the national anthem of Bangladesh (Amar Sona bangla)?
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
2. Who wrote the book “Planned economy for India” ?
3. Which is the oldest sports in the world?
4. What is the normal duration of Hockey game?
Answer: 70 Minutes
5. Which Minor Rock Edict of Asoka describes the conquest of Kalinga ?
Answer: XIII (13)
6. Who is the author of “Joy of Numbers”?
answer: Shakuntala Devi
7. Who is the creator of the painting “The Potato Eaters”?
Answer: Vincent Van Gogh
8. Folketing is the parliament of which country ?
9. What is the chemical name of Limestone?
Answer: Calcium Carbonate
10. Which is the World’s oldest working steam locomotive engine (train) ?
Answer: Fairy Queen (Runs in India)