51. The film industry of which Indian state is colloquially known as the ‘Ollywood’?
52. The terms of ‘tin, telltale, oak tree, philadelphia and die’ are associated with which racquet game?
53. Name the Jamaican author of the book ‘A Brief History of Seven killings?
Answer: Marlon James
54. What was the popular name of ‘A Brief Memorandum Outlining a Plan of Economic Development for India’, prepared by a group of industrialists in 1944?
Ans: Bombay Plan
55. Which Article of he Indian Constitution deals with ‘Gram Sabha’?
56. The medicines sold directly to a consumer without a prescription is known as
Answer: Over the counter drugs (OTC)
57. Which tree so common in the African continent is known as ‘the Fever Tree’?
Answer: Vachellia xanthoploea
58. What is measured in the Scoville scale?
Answer: Pungency of chilli peppers
59. Which international organization prepares ‘Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger’?
60. Which Indian state’s major spoken language is Kumaoni?