- Who has been appointed as the Managing Director (MD) of the International Monetary Fund for a second five-year term?
Answer: Christine Lagarde from France
2. Who was sworn-in as the 9th Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh?
Answer: Kalikho Pul
3. Who was named the chairman of the Empowered Committee of State Finance Ministers on Goods and Services Tax (GST)?
Answer: Finance Minister of West bengal – Amit Mitra
4. Prasar Bharati has signed a MoU with………. in connection with several broadcast related activities including exchange of news, programmes and co-production?
Answer: Empresa de Brazil Comunicacao (EBC)
5. Who announced $150 million to combat Zika Virus in Latin America and the Caribbean?
Answer: World Bank
6. Google’s Project Loon begins its operations in which country?
Answer: Sri Lanka
7. Which country in February 2016 freezed intake of all foreign workers?
8. Which bollywood actor is the author of the book titled “The Kiss of Life: How A Superhero and My Son Defeated Cancer?
Answer: Emraan Hashm
9. Which country launched the astronomy satellite ASTRO-H to study the X-Rays emanating from black holes and galaxy cluster?
10. Which State government decided to form a panel to review New Pension Scheme of 2003?
Answer: Tamil Nadu