- Which Indian Bank has launched ‘Japan Desk’, a first-of-its-kind initiative to facilitate Japanese corporates looking to invest here with banking and advisory services?
2. Which Indian state has become the first ever state to e- auction limestone blocks?
3. US President Barack Obama will host US-Asean summit at which place?
4. Who has been named ambassador of the government’s “Make in India” initiative by the Government of India?
Answer: Piruz Khambatta
5. Who was sworn-in as the Chief Justice of the Bombay High Court?
Answer: Justice Dhirendra Hiralal Waghela
6. Name the subsidiary of Tata Teleservices which announced its tie-up with Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation to provide an additional payment gateway?
7. Name the state that announced a free bus pass scheme for senior citizens in its capital?
Answer: Tamil Nadu