- Which Asian Country’s official calendar is the ‘Minguo Calendar’?
2. Who was the author of the phenomenal medical treatise of ‘On the Motion of the Heart & Blood’?
Answer: William Harvey
3. Which country is the only Co-operative Republic of the world?
4. Which industrial pollution related disease is also known as ‘Dancing cat fever’?
Answer: Minamata Disease
5. The Purkinje cells are situated in which part of the brain?
6. Who published the newspaper ‘Adyar Bulletin‘?
Answer: Annie Beasant
7. Who was the first President of the Children’s Film Society?
Answer: H.N Kunzru
8. Which Freedom Fighter is known in the title of ‘Rajarshi’?
Answer: Purushottam Das Tandon
9. Which country is affected by the violent local wind of ‘Bayamo’?
10. Which Chemical is considered as the first effective medication for epilepsy?
Answer: Potassium Bromide