- Which chemical is widely used as the buffering agent in soft drinks?
Answer: Potassium Citrate
2. Bankruptcy & insolvency are the subjects belonging to which list of the Constitution?
Answer: Concurrent List
3. Which Part of the Constitution deals with the relations between Union & the States?
Answer: Part XI
4. The cinema industry of which country is known as ‘Hallyuwood’?
Answer: South Korea
5. In which American city is the famous ‘Grammy Museum’ situated?
Answer: Los Angeles
6. Which Canadian city hosts the famous ‘Black & Blue Festival’ every year?
7. Which North American city has the nickname of ‘the City of a Hundred Steeples’?
8. The top professional association football division of which country is La Liga?
9. The Eskimo rescue & Whitewater are the terms associated with which adventure sports?
Answer: Canoeing and Kayaking
10. A valley carved by glaciers is normally ____ shaped?
Answer: U- shaped