- Where in India is the private, planned city Lavasa is built in the model of the Italian Town Portofino?
Answer: Maharashtra (Near Pune)
2. Which leading nationalized bank was founded by Maharaja Sir Sayajirao Gaekwad III in 1908?
Answer: Bank Of Baroda
3. A Scheduled bank is a bank which is listed in the _____ Schedule of the Reserve Bank of India Act 1934?
Answer: Second Schedule
4. In which year was the Regional Rural Banks established for the first time?
5. Which Indian Bank introduced the Pigmy Deposit Scheme?
Answer: Syndicate Bank
6. Which Indian satellite is also known as ‘Third World Satellite (TWSat)?
Answer: IMS 1
7. What is the present name of the Saudi Arabian Satellite Arabsat-IC, purchased by ISRO in 1997?
Answer: INSAT 2DT
8. Which is the oldest surviving film production studio in India?
Answer: AVM Productions (Chennai)
9. Which tribal group of the north-eastern India claim the descent from one of the Lost Tribes of Israel?
Answer: Bnei Menashe
10. The terms of ‘Approach, plant & take-off, swing up & fly-away are associated with which track & field’s item?
Answer: Pole Vault