- Which scheme of the Indian government launched on 21 January 2015 aims at bringing together urban planning, economic growth & heritage conservation?
2. Which South Indian city is also known in the names of ‘Ekasila Nagaram & Orugallu’?
Answer: Warangal (Telangana)
3. The Sri Ram Sagar irrigation project is built across which river?
4. Which Indian Princely state was the only supplier of diamonds for the global market in the 19th century?
5. Which country’s military is known as ‘the Hellenic Army’?
6. The American initiative to aid Western Europe in economic support to help rebuild the economics after the Second World War is known as?
Answer: The Marshall Plan
7. The National football team of which country is commonly referred to as ‘La Roja (The Red One)’?
8. Which river is known as ‘the Black Dragon River’ in China?
Answer: Amur River
9. The North Eastern parts of which country is historically known as ‘the Manchuria’?
10. Which Article of the Indian Constitution deals with ‘Gram Sabha’?
Answer: Article 243 A