- Which is the famous award given to recognise outstanding contributions in the field of time transfer & dissemination?
Answer: II Rabi Award
2. Which was the first Indian Bank to open a branch at London?
Answer: Bank Of India
3. Where is the headquarters of the BNP Paribas one of the largest banks in the world?
4. Which Ministry organises the Republic Day parade at Delhi?
Answer: Ministry Of Defence
5. Which Northern Indian classical musician received the honorific title of ‘Tansen’ from the Nizam of Hyderabad?
Answer: Hazrat Inayat Khan
6. Who was the author of ‘Sangeet Bal Prakash’, a three volume work on Hindustani classical music?
Answer: Vishnu Digambar Paluskar
7. Which African capital city has the nickname of The White Pearl of the Indian Ocean?
Answer: Mogadishu (Somalia)
8. Which ruler of the 18th Century is known as ‘the Plato of the Jat people & the Jat Odysseus’?
Answer: Maharaja Suraj Mal
9. Which former Indian Prime Minister’s work is ‘Economic Nightmare of India – Its Causes & Cure’?
Answer: Chaudhary Charan Singh
10. Which city is known as ‘the Sports Capital of India’?