- The only Governor of the Reserve Bank of India who did not sign any bank notes was _____?
Answer: KG Ambegaonkar
2. Who was the King of England during the American War of Independence?
Answer: George III
3. Which world famous musician’s only opera is ‘Fidelio’?
4. Where is the headquarters of the Economic and Social Commission for Asia & the Pacific (ESCAP) situated?
5. Who is the author of The Career and Legend of Vasco da Gama?
Answer: Sanjay Subrahmanyan
6. Which cold current meets with the warm Gulf Stream near the Newfoundland?
Answer: Labrador Current
7. Which planet is known as the ‘Willo-the Wisp’ in the sky?
8. In which Indian state is the iron ore mines of Bailadila situated?
9. Where is the headquarters of the National Mineral Development Corporation limited?
10. In which Indian state is the famous tourist destination of the Morni Hills?