61. Who was the first military dictator of Pakistan?
Ans: General Ayub Khan
62. Which fort in Karnataka is famous by the legend of Onake Obavva?
Ans: Chitradurga Fort
63. Which British Colonel led wars in India later became the Prime Minister of Britain?
Answer: Colonel Arthur Wellesley
64. Who write the military manual ‘Fathul Mujahidin’ at the instruction of ‘Tippu Sultan’?
Answer: Zainul Abedin Shustari
65. Any industry located in a rural area which produces any goods or renders any service with or without the use of power and in which the fixed capital investment per head of a worker does not exceed one lakh ruppes is known as a ______?
Answer: village industry
66. Which Indian folk dance is also known as ‘the Sword Dance’?
Answer: Raas (Gujarat)
67. Which award is the Chinese alternative to the Nobel Peace Prize?
Answer: Confucius Peace Prize
68. Which American newspaper is nicknamed as ‘the Grey Lady’?
Answer: The New York Times
69. Which countries are separated by the Tsushima Strait?
Answer: Japan and Korea
70. Which writer was called by George Orwell as ‘prophet of British imperialism’?
Answer: Rudyard Kipling