- In which Indian state was the first E-Cabinet held in September 2014?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
2. Which cricket tournament in India was conceived in 1959-60 season to mark the completion of 25 years of Ranji Trophy championship?
Answer: The Irani Cup
3. Which unit is used to express sizes of atomic radius, atoms & molecules?
4. Which is the heaviest rocket launched by ISRO so far?
Answer: GSLV Mk-III
5. In which year the Government of India declared cinema as industry?
6. Which is the only purpose built boxing stadium in the world?
Answer: National Stadium, Dublin (Ireland)
7. Which European capital city has the nickname of ‘the Fair city’?
Answer: Dublin (Ireland)
8. As per the Constitution of India, the number of Ministers including the Chief Minister in a state shall not be less than ____?
9. Which Article of the Constitution deals with the administration of Scheduled Areas & Tribal Areas?
Answer: Article 244
10. Who was the first person to measure the size of another planet ?
Answer: Christiaan Huygens