- What was the major invention made by the American physicist Chester Carlson?
2. Which chemical is also known as ‘The Oil of Wintergreen’?
Answer: Methyl Salicylate
3. Hard boards are made from the wastes of _____ industry?
Answer: Jute Industry
4. Which color has a lowering effect of pressure in a blood pressure patient?
5. Which disciple of Vivekananda wrote the book ‘Notes of some wanderings with the Swami Vivekananda’?
Answer: Sister Nivedita
6. Marie Louise Burke, an eminent researcher on Swami Vivekananda was known in which popular name?
Answer: Sister Gargi
7. Which chemical is also known in the names of ‘Actamaster & Dolamin’?
Answer: Ammonium Sulphate
8. Which chemical is ‘Salt of hartshorn’?
Answer: Ammonium Carbonate
9. Tanami, Strzelecki, Sturt Stony & Pedirka are the deserts of which continent?
10. Which public sector bank was named after the festival day on which it was established?
Answer: Vijaya Bank (Vijayadashami Day)