- Which is the following pairs of regional Railways and their headquarters not true?
Answer: Central Railway – Bhopal
2. Between which of the destinations the first Indian train was started?
Answer: From Mumbai to Thane
3. When was the first train in Indian started?
4. In which Governor-General’s reign railway lines in India were established?
Answer: Lord Dalhousie
5. A station where the rail lines end, is called
Answer: Terminal Station
6. How much distance was traveled by first train of India?
Answer: 34 km
7. What is the position of the Indian Railway in the world according to the length of rail lines?
8. What is the length of North-Eastern Frontier Railway (NEFR)?
Answer: 3700 km
9. The headquarters of North-Eastern railway is situated at–
10. When was the North-Eastern frontier Railway (NEFR) established?
Answer: 15 Jan 1958