- The headquarters of North -Eastern Frontier Railway (NEFR) is–
Answer: Maligaon (Guwahati)
2. In which of the following cities, the first sub-way train was started?
3. General Manager is responsible for–
Answer: Railway Board
4. The headquarters of South-Central Railways is situated at–
5. The headquarters of Northern Railway is at–
Answer: New Delhi
6. The zone with the minimum length is
Answer: North- Eastern Frontier Railway
7. Where is the Indian Railways Institute of Civil Engineering Institute situated?
8. How many training institutions of Railways are in India?
9. What is the position of the Indian Railway under the zonal system?
10. Which of the gauges is used in the hilly areas?
Answer: Narrow gauge