- Heart and Soul of Indian Constitution
Answer: Article 32
2. Indian constitution adopted “fundamental rights” from which country
3. Who is known as “Delhi Gandhi”?
Answer : C Krishnan Nair
4. Perunthenaruvi water falls located at
5. In which veda the Gayatri Mantra is included
Answer – Rigveda
6. The revolutionist who payed his life for formation of Andhra Pradesh
Answer – Potti Sreeramulu
7. The social philosopher of Kerala said as “no caste, no religion no god”
Answer – K. Ayyappan
8. Kalady ,the birthplace of Sri Sankaracharya located at the shore of which river?
Answer – Periyar
9. Which ruler was known as Vikramaditya?
Answer – Chandragupta II
10. The ruling period of Delhi Sultanate was
Answer – 1206 – 1526 AD