- The ancient kings of Egypt was known as
Answer – Farova
2. The period in which Vardhamana Mahavira was lived
Answer – BC 540 – 467
3. The metal having less reactivity with atmosphere?
Answer – Tin
4. The birthplace of K R Narayanan, former president of India
Answer – Uzhavoor of Kottayam
5. The country known as “gift of Nile”?
Answer – Egypt
6. Where did Gautama Buddha born?
Answer – Lumbini of Kapilavastu
7. The branch of study about the Universe?
Answer – Cosmology
8. The unit for measuring the power of motor?
Answer – Horsepower
9. The river flowing through the border of Silent Valley?
Answer – Kunti river
10. Biggest river of south India
Answer – Godavari