- The language used by the Buddhists?
Answer – Paali
2. The scientific name of rice?
Answer – Oryza Sativa
3. The length of Suez Canal?
Answer – 160 km
4. The language from by the combination of Persian and Hindi?
5. The year of Kalinga War?
Answer- BC 261
6. The place which is important for Christian, Jews and Muslims?
Answer – Jerusalem
7. The Numeric system which do not used Zero?
Answer – Roman
8. Who was the Prime minister of Britain when India got independence
Answer – Clement Atiley
9. Who was the president of Indian National Congress during Indian independence?
Answer – J B Kripalani
10. Which is the biggest convention in Asia?
Answer – Maramon convention