81. Which Indian revolutionary’s autobiography is ‘From My Bones’?
Answer: GS Dhillon
82. Which is the highest civilian award of the Nepal?
Answer: Nepal Ratna Man Padavi
83. In which country is the world famous ‘Strokkur geyser’ situated?
84. Name the chemical compound, also known as ‘Witherite’, used in rat poisons?
Answer: Barium Carbonate
85. Which Central Minister’s son was a Pakistan Army Officer during the 1965 Indo-Pak war?
Answer: Shah Nawaz Khan
86. he term ‘Cashiering’ is associated with which field?
87. Which national leader is the author of ‘Warnings of History : Trends in Modern India’?
Answer: KM Munshi
88. Which breed of cattle is the most widely used for meat production in the world?
89. Which Indian city is also known as ‘Leather City’?
90. Who is known as ‘the Spiritual Father of Indian National Movement’?
Answer: Swami Vivekananda