- The element that does not have neutrons in its atom is?
2. Typhoid fever is caused by
3. Which of the following state does not have bi-cameral legislature?
A) Bihar b) Karnataka
c) Maharashtra d) Rajasthan
4. Rajiv Gandhi, former Prime minister of India, was assassinated at:
5. The first India Satellite Aryabhata was launched in the year 1975 from:
Answer: Soviet Union
6. Both Diamond and Graphite are the forms of
7. The Standard distance to be covered in marathon race is:
Answer: 26 miles 385 yards
8. Which of the following is anti-knocking agent?
Answer: Tetraethyl lead
9. Which one of the following is known as silent killer?
Answer: Blood Pressure
10. Hinayana and Mahayana are the two divisions of-