SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT
- Anarchy: A State of utter disorder of chaos created by the absence of a Government.
2. Autocracy: Absolute Government in the hands of a single individual
3. Bureaucracy: The form of Government by officials.
4. Democracy: A Government of the people, by the people, for the people.
5. Gyanarchy: The form of government by a king
6. Monarchy: The form of Government by a king
7. Oligarchy: The form of Government in which the supreme power lies in the hands of privileged few.
8. Plutocracy: The term of Government run by the wealthy people
9. Democracy: A nation in which the supreme power vests with the representative elected by popular vote.