91. What secret plan is famous in the codename of ‘Operation Barbarossa’ in the world history during Second World War?
Answer: Germany’s invasion of Soviet Union
92. Which disease is referred to as ‘the Saudi SARS’?
Answer: Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)
93. Which disease’s peculiar feature is the ‘Strawberry Tongue’ in children?
Answer: Kawasaki Disease
94. Who is the author of the famous novel ‘The Kite Runner’?
Answer: Khaled Hosseini
95. Which element are the constituents of Phosphor bronze, used for springs and bolts?
Answer: Copper,Tin and Phosphorous
96. Which chemical is also known in the names of ‘Waterglass & Liquid Gas’?
Answer: Sodium Silicate
97. What is the unit of mutual inductance & self inductance?
98. Which web browser was created in 2002 under the name ‘Phoenix’?
Answer: Mozilla Firefox
99. What is also known as ‘Intercalary & Bissextile year’?
Answer: A leap year
100. Which world famous Canadian telecommunication & wireless equipment company’s former name was ‘Research in Motion Limited (RIM)?
Answer: BlackBerry Limited