21. Nuclear sizes are expressed in a unit named
Answer: Option A- Fermi
22. What is the CGS unit of force ?
23. Who discovered the law of inertia ?
Answer: Galileo Galilei
24. A body given with an initial velocity moved under the effect of gravity is called ?
25. Rate of change of momentum is _____ ?
26. A large force acting on a short time is called ?
26. The ability of a liquid to rise by defying gravity is called ?
27. Light year is a unit of
D. intensity of light
Answer: Option B- distance
28. Mirage is due to
A. unequal heating of different parts of the atmosphere
B. magnetic disturbances in the atmosphere
C. depletion of ozone layer in the atmosphere
D. equal heating of different parts of the atmosphere
Answer: Option A- unequal heating of different parts of the atmosphere
29. Light from the Sun reaches us in nearly
A. 2 minutes
B. 4 minutes
C. 8 minutes
D. 16 minutes
Answer: Option C- 8 minutes
30. Stars appears to move from east to west because
A.all stars move from east to west
B.the earth rotates from west to east
C.the earth rotates from east to west
D.the background of the stars moves from west to east
Answer: Option B- the earth rotates from west to east