61. Potatoes are borne on ?
[A] Primary roots
[B] Stem branches
[C] Lateral roots
[D] Adventitious roots
Answer: B- Stem branches
62. Which one of the following has haustoria or sucking roots ?
Answer: D- Cuscuta
63. The Phylloclade commonly found in xerophytic plants is the modified ?
Answer: C. leaf
64. Which one among the following is the largest edible bud found in nature ?
Answer: C. Cabbage
65. The fruit after ripping becomes soft. It is due to ?
[A] dissolution of tannin in sap
[B] dissolution of middle lamella
[C] formation of ethylene gas
[D] formation of auxin
Answer: B. dissolution of middle lamella
66. Which one among the following parts of castor seed yields oil ?
Answer: C. Endosperm
67. Which one among the following vitamins is necessary for blood clotting ?
[A] Vitamin – A
[B] Vitamin – D
[C] Vitamin – K
[D] Vitamin – C
Answer: C – Vitamin – K
68. The macro nutrients provided inorganic fertilisers are ?
[A] Carbon,Iron and boron
[B] magnesium,manganese and sulphur
[C] maagnesium,zinc and iron
[D] magnesium,phosphorus and potassium
Answer: B- magnesium,manganese and sulphur
69. Which one is not a part of large intestine?
The Answer is- Ilium
70. Stephen Hawking is-
D.None of these
The Answer is- Scientist