81. What is the amount of blood filtered by the Kidney within a minute ?
[A] 1200 ml
[B] 1600 ml
[C] 600 ml
[D] 800 ml
Answer: A. 1200 ml
82. The unit structure of genes is made up of ?
[C] endoplasmic reticulum
Answer: B – DNA
83. The vitamin which is generally excreted by human in urine is ?
[A] Vitamin – A
[B] Vitamin – D
[C] Vitamin – C
[D] Vitamin – E
Answer: C- Vitamin – C
84. Which one among the following is known as ‘animal starch’ ?
Answer: B – Glycogen
85. Which of the following diseases is caused by a virus ?
Answer: B- Polio
86. Which of the following parts of human body is affected by Pyria ?
[B] Small intestine
[C] Teeth and gums
[D] Large intestine
Answer: C – Teeth and gums
87. The excretory organ in earthworm is-
The Answer is- Nephridia
88. In sweet potato food is stored in-
The Answer is- Roots
89. Which one of the following is used as Anta Acid?
The Answer is- Magnesium Hydroxide
90. Which one of the following is caused by virus?
The Answer is- Rabies